SARANG8TE ENTERTAINMENT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cindie619

Go down

cindie619  Empty cindie619

Post by cindie619 7/1/2011, 4:44 pm

Hello, I'm cindie of course and I am the founder of SARANG8TE. I am now 19 years old and I currently live in San Diego, Ca. I love music with all my heart, it is something that has been in me since I was really young. I am not so much of a singer, however I do enjoy rapping. I do love to dance, it is something I have done for as long as I can remember. I of course love Korean Pop as well. And about my personally well I am really out going and load I love to talk no-stop lol. I tend to use proper grammar a lot because I am just so used to being a school girl it's insane! I am really chill tho and I enjoy talking about the random-est things. So definitely don't hesitate to come and chat with me. And well I hope you guys can like this forum. It is for everyone to enjoy! Please send some feedback about what you want to see on here or anything. Also visit my youtube channel for my lame covers haha thanks guys! love ya!
cindie619
cindie619
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/cindie619

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum